Welcome to OriginalMacujoMethod.com, an online store specializing in the sale of toxin experimenting equipment, detoxification programs, and related supplies. This document constitutes a legally-binding agreement (“Agreement”) governing the terms of providing you with our service. Throughout this document, the words “OriginalMacujoMethod,” “OriginalMacujoMethod.com,” “us,” “we,” and “our,” refer to us as a business, our website, OriginalMacujoMethod.com, or our Service, as is appropriate in the context of the use of the words. Likewise, the terms “you,” “user,” and “your” refer to you, the person who is being presented with this document for your agreement, though “User” may also refer to certain others as defined below.
Throughout this Agreement, we may use certain words or phrases, and it is important that you understand the meaning of them. The list is not all-encompassing and no definition should be considered binding to the point that it renders this Agreement nonsensical:
- “Agreement” means these Terms of Service.
- “Service” refers to the services that we provide through our Site, as well as the goods that we sell, including but not limited to our toxin experimenting kits.
- “Site” refers to our website, www.OriginalMacujoMethod.com.
- “Original Macujo Method” refers to our business entity, our Site, or our Service, depending on the context of the usage.
- “User” refers to you, other customers, end users of our product, and general visitors to our Site.
- “You” refers to you, the person who is entering into this Agreement with Original Macujo Method.
Although our experimenting kits are highly accurate, no experimentations that are conducted by anyone other than a qualified technician or medical doctor with equipment they deem suitable should be considered accurate. This is important because no experimentation result should be construed as a statement by Original Macujo Method that a person has consumed toxins, illegally or otherwise, as we do not wish to defame anyone. It is also important because only trained personnel should be relied upon to determine workplace safety matters and other issues surrounding the potential use of toxins by an experimentation subject.
Therefore, you acknowledge that Original Macujo Method makes no warranties as to the accuracy of its experimentations, and you agree to waive us for any damage, injury, or other loss that arises from or relates to this Agreement or our Service, even if we would otherwise be liable for such damage, injury, or other loss.
Rules of Conduct
When using our Service, you agree that you will not:
- Violate any provision of law applicable in the State of Washington or anywhere else in the United States.
- Violate any applicable legislation, treaty, or other rules in force of the United States or any other political entity having jurisdiction over this Agreement, its Users, Original Macujo Method, or the Service or Site that we provide.
- Hack, crack, phish, SQL injects, or otherwise interfere with the integrity of the computer systems of our Site, Service, or Users.
- Run any bots or other software to aggregate or browse our content.
- Infringe on anyone’s intellectual property rights.
- Defame anyone.
You agree not to copy, distribute, display, disseminate, or otherwise reproduce any of the information on our Site, or our Site itself, without our prior written permission. This includes, but is not limited to, a prohibition on aggregating content posted to our Site, even if such materials would otherwise be available for legal copying. Such copying not only has the potential to affect certain copyrights that we may hold in the arrangement of our data, but can also negatively impact our network capacity. You agree that this section limits your rights more than the simple application of intellectual property law would, and constitutes a contractual obligation.
We take copyright infringement very seriously, and we have registered a Copyright Agent with the United States Copyright Office, which limits our liability for the actions of third parties posting to our Site or Service under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you believe that your copyright has been infringed, please send us a message which contains:
- Your name.
- The name of the party whose copyright has been infringed, if different from your name.
- The name and description of the work that is being infringed.
- The location on our website of the infringing copy.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted work described above is not authorized by the copyright owner (or by a third party who is legally entitled to do so on behalf of the copyright owner) and is not otherwise permitted by law.
- A statement that you swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information contained in this notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or have an exclusive right in law to bring infringement proceedings with respect to its use.
You must sign this notification and send it to our Copyright Agent at:
Attn: Copyright Agent
Original Macujo Method
8332 196th AVE NE
Redmond, WA 98053
If sending the notification by e-mail, an electronic signature is acceptable.
Although no similar provisions exist under U.S. law for trademark infringement, we recommend that you submit similar information to us about any alleged trademark infringement so that we can take appropriate action.
You may not assign your rights and/or obligations under this Agreement to any other party without our prior written consent. We may assign our rights and/or obligations under this Agreement to any other party at our discretion. For example, we may be required to assign our rights to a third party in the event of a sale of the rights to Original Macujo Method and its related services to a third party.
We may amend this Agreement from time to time. When we amend this Agreement, we will update this page and post the date that it was last modified. You must visit this page every time you visit our Site or place an order, and must agree to the amendments as a condition of your continued use of our Site and Service. You may refuse to agree to the amendments, but if you do, you must cease using our Site and Service immediately.
California Users and Residents
Pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1789.3, any questions about pricing, complaints, or inquiries about the Original Macujo Method must be addressed to our agent for notice and sent via certified mail to: Original Macujo Method, 8332 196th AVE NE, Redmond, WA, 98053, United States.
California users are also entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice: The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.